FRS Men’s Mental Health Project
How is it that many of us find it so difficult to talk to one another about the things that most trouble us? We invite you to an evening of discussion and reflection
on Sunday January 19th, 7-9.30pm
at Finchley Reform Synagogue, 101 Fallow Court Avenue, London N12 0BE.
THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO PEOPLE OF ALL GENDERS
Paul Morrison award- winning film maker and psychotherapist will introduce the session and reflect on his own journey of identity
- Stuart Linke, Consultant Clinical Psychologist specialising in depression, anxiety and PTSD
- Ya’ir Klein, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist (retired after 35 years working in the NHS)
- Kurt Ryz, Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist working in the NHS.
There will be break-out groups to discuss:
- Finding an identity growing up as male,
- Issues around becoming a father
- Dealing with loss and retirement
- How comfortable we are in our skin and bodies
- Issues in the modern workplace: what constitutes success?
It’s helpful if you could email Suzi Becker to let us know you plan to come – but it’s also fine just to turn up without pre-registering.