As your child’s primary carer and educator, we value your input and aim to develop an effective partnership between home and the Kindergarten from the outset, in order to best support your child’s emotional well-being and developmental journey.
Involvement is encouraged in the following ways:
- We encourage you to bring your children to visit us regularly in the term before they start.
- We encourage you to stay and settle in your children when they start at the Kindergarten.
- We encourage you to get involved with Kindergarten life and help in a variety of ways.
- We encourage you to attend termly meetings with your child’s key person, in order to best support and extend your child’s development across all areas of the curriculum.
- There are parent/carer representatives for each class on the Kindergarten Management Committee. Meetings are currently held once a term.
- Coffee mornings are held each term to enable you to meet socially and talk to your representatives.
- We encourage you to be involved in fundraising activities for the Kindergarten.
- We encourage you to join us for festival celebrations each term.